Sunday, October 23, 2005

I've been having WEIRD dreams of my SUPER WEIRD classmates lately.... Sigh. Some of the examples I remembered...
-Claire wanting people to teach her how to change her msn nick
And that is like, OMG! she don't even know how to change???
-Crystal.. SUDDENLY in love with foruming... Interested in everything I do..
Ok... When is Crystal like that?
-ZhiYang. OMG! The worst.. wanting people to carry him like a little baby... And if that person don't wanna, he will smack that person's ass.
OMG right? Ok.. the psychic side of me says that my dreams predict...
-Claire is going more retard..
-Crystal is going crazy.
-ZhiYang is going to be sad. soon.
OK.. That's just prediction... Not necessary be true ok..
I have recieved complains that my posts are v short...
SHALL try to post a long one...
Yesterday. Had quite a nice day with my family... I watched burst angel the whole afternoon... Then evening went to shop at chinatown. I tell you it's better than orchard... So then we went to the hello kitty shop. Bought a CHARMMY KITTY thingy.... It is a packet of snacks with a hello kitty keychain.... NICE! Then we went to eat at the toast and kopi shop.. For dinner. Not very nice... Then went to the night market. Tried to buy shorts but mom refused.... So then I bought a sony earpiece.. And that shop so rocks la. It sells ALOT of swords. *gasp! And Axes! And swiss knife! *mezmerized.........................
Today went to somerset with my bro. Met my cousins. Watched flight plan. Damn exciting xDD. I bought Gundam seed destiny petit studio. Got a Lunamaria with a chibi Asuran at the back..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
HAHAH!!!
Long enough..?