Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Haven't been posting for a loong time. Cos, there's nothing interesting these few days.. Yup. Was always at home... I mean, for most of the time...
To JM (If she ever be free to come by): I borrowed some nice psychology book. I know you may not like psychology anymore but this is a book that is easy to read.

I waannna goo shoooooping!!!!! BUt then again, I need money.
I feeeeeeel soooooooooo left ouuuut!
Have not been going out with my friends for quite a long time. Yea, kinda missed our crazy-insanity-demented-friggin' 2E6. Sec 2 was, honestly, the best year of my life. For now...Well, I hope my sec 3 years will be fun? yea. Well, my sweet s are seperated. BOOHOO. Well, at least there is Siang Yew with me... But then, I will still miseed the year 2005. Many good and bad things happened, yea? Yea. I know lots of you agrees. I lost but gained something. This is the world right? Live to the fullest! I'm gonna do that! I kinda wasted the year 2005 for not studying VERY HARD and enjoying myself with some of my classmates. I regretted and enjoyed. That's how we become.. matured?