Friday, October 09, 2009

Miracles happen once in a while

And so I have gotten back the nanyang concept test results! As
expected, i've got... *drumsrolllightningsclashthunderroar* a
certificate of participation! :D yea yea yea laugh at me I've failed
yet another mcq paper. Heeheeharharhawhaw. But the thing is, this is
the highest I've got in mcq in my entire jc life, numerically. D: omg
scary.
Jumpjump! I played volleyball with the juniors a while ago! My juniors
are so cute wahahaha! And it was blazingly hot.
Today is also the last day where we have our last official lesson. Our
last official lesson happened to be gp! Ahhh much RA fluffiness! I
guess, the teachers I'll miss most and has the greatest impact of my
jc life would be Mr Nordin and Mr RA. They made the lesson interesting
so people would listen by making endless sarcarstic remarks and not
embarrased about being their stupid self. Mr RA, who is constantly
sacrificing his family time to make space for our consultations. Mr
Nordin, who is always trying his best to make us understand what we do
not. Hmmm, maybe mr Lau made a small impact since he has taught me for
two years... Ah wells.
Going for dinner with a bunch of shitfaces later. :) ahhh seeya!

Sent from my iPhone