Saturday, October 03, 2009

Hi guys! Guess what I'm doing now? No prize for correct guess. Imma
doing chem! Woohoo! Thy shalt not neglect chem anymore. Wahahaha!
Though the haze has cleared like 50%, my allergy got worse. I think
cos of mooncake festival. Darn. I literally used 1whole box of
tissues, IN THE MORNING. And whut it's only 12nn now?!

And today's my sis' birthday! Do you know what that means? Two things.
Good food and more stuffs, because me and my sis share our stuffs,
like seriously.

And and my wish came through. My parents brought us to Clarke quay.
Got some magazines. Probably can last me for a month before I crave
kino again. Anyway, got shoxx indexx 2009 for WTF 12bucks?! That's
bloody cheap ok?! From 53bucks omg what a sale lah. I wanted to get it
like on jan but I thought it sold out! So I was pretty upset for a
while. But now?! Omg I can even get it at a super cheap price. God is
smiling on me urhurhur.

Sent from my iPhone