Monday, September 28, 2009

Sleepyyyy

Omg I'm so sleepy please huuuur. I know I shouldn't be complaining. My
sis woke me up in the middle of the night just to bloody tell me it's
warm. Bloody shit just go down and turn the fan up! Angry shit.
And stupid shitface Jiaqi finally came back to school. That stupid
shitface bloody skipped 3 days of school for some bimbotic reason and
there I was worrying for nothing.
Lack of sleep makes me angry. But non, I won't sleep. I'll complete my
work so I have some more time for dear sushan tmr. Be touched by best
partner! I sacrificed my sleep for you like for the first time.
Sleepily angry day. But thanks for my friends who are always there to
make my day. :) super touched can? My friends are so
caring. :'( sniff. Actually buying sandwich for me cos I was spending
lunchtime chatting with that shitface. Love my spastic friends. :)

Sent from my iPhone