Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rants as again

Ok so today I got mad again. This time at my chem tutor. You see, we
had this time trial and I scored 9/20 for it. As usual, I failed. She
walked to my table and said "why is your result like that?" I had this
urge to say "I'm sorry I'm stupid you know? Unlike your bloody Future-
A student matthew." of cos being the nice little, albeit fat, school
girl that I am, I simple shrugged. And she carried on to ask if I
prepared for the test. I was being honest and said no. And she said
why not. And I was being honest again and said I did prelim papers
instead. She gave me a face and went on telling the class how we
should be doing tys instead of prelim papers. Mind your own bloody
business please. I'm still gonna do well for chem next time. I just
need a lil more time.

I think I know why I'm having bad tempers these few days. It should be
because of the medicine. I can feel it. Rar.

On a happier note, I'll be going for sushan's birthday party... At my
house. ._.

Sent from my iPhone