Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I'm really pissed off with my chem teacher. Forget the horrigible
england she speak. Oh just in case you don't know, she pronounce
buffer as buffle (as with other chem teachers omgz) and tell me the
difference as tell me the differen. WTF! Seriously. Not only that,
bloody hell, she freaking think having consultation at 3pm in the
afternoon is late and I AM the one who needs to rest, while she have
her hair treatment and manicure. Stoopid bimbo. Ok let's forget about
the consultation though that time she made me wait for 3 bloody hours
before cancelling it and bloody using me as the scapegoat, saying I
must be tired. MUST be. Bloody joke.

She treats us like some primary school kid. Bloody hell not allowing
me to pee because there is no time for the time trial. WTF! And you
expect people to pass when they are on the verge of urinating? Big
bloody asshole. Childish piece of shit. And stop giving me that face.
Bitch.

Aiyo I'm just so sick of studying, it makes me so bad tempered I hate
it rar. Tmr will be better, I think.

Sent from my iPhone