Sunday, October 18, 2009

Maximizing time

Ah yes. I've been working out while studying. Using a waterbottle as
weight. Fine I'm poor. :( and doing some workouts I found in magazines.
Ok fine so these three days I haven't been studying.
Fri-lunched with some babes after school, took train to kranji to meet
my mom, have dinner straight and met tomei for kino shopping. Read a
novel til 2am.
Sat: highlighted my hair in the morning. Studied for a while before
heading to kangning's country club for her birthday party AT EXPO
there. Omg took 2 hours pls. Left at about 3 and got back home.
Studied a while and then went for dinner with family at novena
laobeijing. Shopped shopped. Got home at 9. Watched Man at the
vineyard with sis. Omg last episode's so romantic! Before I knew it,
it was 1230mn. Studied til 2am.
Sun: woke up at 0745am to breakfast with grands and some cousins. Ahhh
heartwarming breakfast in the morning. And finally got to take a ride
in kh's two-seater merz! I must say, though the car's really damn
cool, it wasn't really comfortable. Maybe I'm just not used to
luxuries. :( hah. Did about 10mcqs before heading to shoba's house
with ibrA for deepavali wh00ts. To my utter surprise, the only jc
guests are the two of us. But it's ok. I've learnt quite a few things!
1. Tamil's really hard to speak. I tried reciting the announcement in
the mrt and they don't get a word I said.
2. How to say bro sis mom dad granny Gramps in Tamil
3. What happen btw shoba and mr N.
4. What happened btw shoba and her ex friends.
5. It's auspicious to see yourself awake in the morning by hanging a
pic of yourself on the wall near your bed.
Probably many more but I'm too lazy to type it out. Dad fetched me at
about 5 and we went changi for dinner. Called bex and chatted on the
phone for a while. Omg bex if you're seeing this, I have sooooo many
things to say!!
I shall now finish my chem mcq. Tmr I shall shut myself from the
outside world. Just hope my family won't force me out. Urhurhur.

Currently reading: Dracula - Bram Stoker
Just played: X-box - starwars battlefront

Sent from my iPhone