Saturday, October 17, 2009

Went kino yesterdays with tomei and bought two classics! Dracula and
Dr Jekyll n Mr Hyde. I havnt read any of them though. Gave up on pride
an prejudice temporarily. I should have known. Romance is still not my
type afterall. BUT since I've bought it I might as well just read
it... After As, I hope.
Anyway, returned home at around 10. Didn't really feel like studying.
So instead of picking up one of my own books to read, I read my sis'!
It's called The thornthwaite inheritance. It's a children's novel but
still, the story's kinda unique... From a kid's point of view. Managed
to finish reading in 4 hours? Walao. Slept at 2am just to read the
book. Somehow while I was reading the book, I can actually feel myself
actually with them all the while. Harhar. Imagination takes flight.

Sent from my iPhone