Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Screamed at

I have absolutely no idea what went wrong with bobby these few days.
Well, he shouted, for the first time, at me to keep my gp homework
when official lessons have not even bloody started. I really hate his
"must be first and ahead" attitude lah please. And his first and ahead
in everything is also aka first and ahead in maths ONLY. Irritating.
And yesterday he said something like, "I don't care about the must
love maths stuff. It's bullshit. All we want are results." and I
really really really really hate this comment. He tries to rush
through everything, treating everything like it's common sense. And
then expect us to score As for math. Whatever lah. So now I'm not his
top student so I can't do what I used to do? While the better ones
like William can do sth else? I prefer mr andrew ttm ttm luh. Treats
us with TLC. Haha! I mean he manages to make gp so so so interesting
and I actually improved cos of it. On the other hand my math went down
to the pits can. Rar. I like mrs ting too! :D her hurtful TLC
wahabahaha. I'm still angry with bobby.

Collected my passport today and I look shitty yet again. Rar. Have to
live with it for another 5years. Or maybe I'll just die halfway while
studying for A levels cos of insomnia or whatsoever haha! I want to
quit school. :(

Blasé!

Sent from my iPhone