Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HURRY XMAS~

Heyhey! So there was an xmas party at my old new house ytd~ Damn cool cos everyone turned up except for kah wai! My house was PACKED OMG. They had a mini dance floor...IN MY ROOM. It was SO MINI. So we exchanged gifts. Played secret santa and I've got Jessica's present!! Body shop stuffies! :D ht got my present. Then they went home at 11++PM. Jess, sy and py stayed over. Mil Mil came at around 12mn or sth. Chatted, then sy and jess slept. at 4am me and py walked mil mil to the main road to get a taxi. Got back, we had a very nice chat (though i was unconscious sometimes) Slept abit at 7am, finally. At around 10am they woke me up and said they're going home. :(

OH YA. YENTENG'S CHEESECAKE IS DAMN GOOD. TOO BAD YOU GUYS CAN'T TRY IT! >D >D Try to crash my house to try the cheesecake bah. >D