Thursday, December 11, 2008

Monday: Hari RAYA!!! Spent the day packing my stuffs (&@#*&#^# so no life

Tuesday: Volleyball training in the morning. B-Box after that with Meng and Eileen. Watched QUARANTINE in the evening with Jess, py and ss. Damn good movie.

Wednesday: Woke up at 8.30am #@(*)#@(* MRT-ed down to City Hall to meet pin and tomei. Lunched and high-tea-ed with them. Aunt's treat! :D Aunt also bought the same pair of pants for tomei and me! Went to Clarke Quay in the evening with my lil bro and sis. We freaking spent $94 after discount at KINO like wtf! They spent so much more than me can! tsk tsk. Had Macs for supper and went home :) I had fun

Thursday: Imma being a good family girl today. Woke up at zomg 7am and accompanied my granddad to SGH for his CT scan. Waited for like... 2HOURS?! Luckily I brought my book along. Went home after that. Boiled some soba. Left for it to cool while i slept (I put ice cubes like in the restaurants!). When I woke up, the soba was stuck together. =___= what did I do wrong? After that did my homework and packed my room yet again. Bla bla.

Imma having 1s04 BBQ tmr. HOHO.