Monday, April 30, 2007

Konbanwa!
Here i am, with more pictures! (got some from Ethel and ss)
First up is my obsession with Alice Nine. Skip the first four pics, unless you wanna see FANSERVICES!! (>////<)

Melikes. Saga licks his bass. Oh my masterpiece! Spent like alot of time just to capture this moment! *bites hankie* (not easy ok. For the PERFECT MOMENT! AH!)
Last Sat. Pepperlunch (or rather dinner) with Jingy and Tantha.

Last Sat, breakfast with family. My cutie bro! <3
My cute and lovable daddy! <3 (he did the face on purpose!!)
Last year's photo. Me and jq at clarke quay celebrating ss' birthday.
Last year before amanda lee's chalet.
Yesterday at Changi Beach with my family. BEAUTIFUL SEA OK!






Camwhore pics taken from Ethel's phone.
Marie France Advertisment. XDDDD *sensor my smexchy thighs*Hip hop? Kinda. We had one with me and pei yi doing freeze!!! Waaahh!! IT'S LOST!!
Looks like a candy, doesn't it?

Salutation.

Hi Hi magic school bus. Bwaahahah.
Do Re Mi
Cheese!
Mushroom chair. =.=
Ho.