Saturday, March 31, 2007

Like i think i should seriously find something for me to do.
raaaaaaaaaaar like what am i thinking? ehh?
Period sucks.
anyways, presenting...
RAN-DOMS.
1. I think onions are really nice. One of my fave food.
2. My first funeral attended was on 30Mar07.
3. My first conversation with my maternal cousins was on 31Mar07. (Like even though i visit them every year)
4. I think I have "another side" of me when my M comes. *yea i think i'm crazy too*
5. My another side is emo and always sounding despo *omg i'm really crazy*
6. I'm SICK of people who kept commenting on me. Esp when linking my actions to my friends or family.
7. I love my sacred wall andd sacred corner.
8. IF I die, I want to be dressed in a pair of nice tight jeans and Dark green x black T-shirt, with my 4.5years old converse sneakers. I want my MP3, all my manga, my photo collection of Jrockers, my Saiyuki dvd, my cards, my story books, my neoprints, my photo album, photos of my family, my lappie and my 2006birthday boards to be buried with me.
9. I'm proud of my 132 manga collection, not including the pokemon ones.
10. I'm craving for Bandito, ice cream, cadbury chocolate, kinder bueno, pasta, chicken rice, roasted chicken, whipped potato, french fries, spicy ramen, tori karaage, Tori Katsu Curry, Tori Katsu don,