Sunday, July 09, 2006

Went to Cosfest with Yu hui and sy. Before that went TM with meesiam brain to buy ***.
Anyway, Photos are in random order. Refer to captions =)
Kaoru (Left) and Hikaru (right) Bullying Tamaki (Ouran)
Dolfies =)
Yu Hui, Storm trouper and SY. (STAR WARS)
Jedi Knights =D Middle is Darth Maul, Sith? (STAR WARS)
Me, the shinigami/bounto guy and yh!=) (Bleach)
Yu hui, storm trouper and Ghost =D(Star Wars)
Hitsugaya... Sorry about the face =P (Bleach)
Me, Sy, 69!!!! YH and Sh_90, cosplaying as Soi Fon. From Bleach. I'M IN LOVE WITH 69!!! KH YOU SEE THIS? I'M INTERESTED IN THIS GUY!!! LOVESS!!!!
misc guy and Kira of DEATH NOTE =)
Misc guy.
AKANE SAMA!!!! LOL! Cosplaying as.... I dunno who. LOL!
Pirates of the Carribean. Jack Sparrow.
Gundam Seed Destiny.. hmm.
Temari and Gaara (Naruto) and some Lolitas.
We ate lunch at Pasta Mania.
YH and SY at..... Interchange. lol!
Erm... I dunno what that.
Erm... I dunno who that guy on th left is... Right is NEKOZAWA UMEHITO! (Ouran)
Jedi Knights again. And Mr Fett. Sorry, dunno if it's Boba or Jango. LOL! (STAR WARS)

Well, there are actually some more... But... Not very clear. Cosfest was fun. VERY FUN.
After cosfest, we went arcade and play. I suck at most of th games. But the basketball thing I mange to win SY. But YH still won me =(
Had a fun day.
I have a new crush/ eyecandy!!!
It's.......... 69!!!!!!!! (Refer to photo on top)
See? I'm actually still interested in real life guys!!!
I LIKE 69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3