Sunday, July 02, 2006

Yesterday went to watch SUPERMAN RETURNS with my ototo, itoko and ojisan. (lil' bro, cousin and uncle). Not an incredible show but it's still nice. Watched till 2.30am liddat. It's morning. and in 2 more hours, my grandpa will be awake xD. Ah. Then today woke up at 10. Mom woke me up... She said it's alr 10 and i haven't wake up...I'm like, i only slept for 7hrs? Is she hadn't woke me up, i'll wake up at 12. x(
So then she brought us to eat with dad. Eat Chicken Rice.. hmm. A bit better than the other stalls but not th best chicken rice i've eaten. YAYA, i like to comment about things. Then mom brought us to Clarke Quay! Then of course, i went to kinokuniya~~~~~ Bought Lamon mag! Shiiiiiit. I want book4.......................................................................................................... Bought book 5.
Ah yes. Brush my teeth... how to say..... as in.... brush my teeth for real this afternoon. THERE ARE LIKE, SO MANY GAPS LUH! then my bloody tongue kept being cut by th gaps between my teeth ='( PAIN~
Now doing chinese project. >=( I hate it.
Tomorrow's th holiday. Dad bringing us to Malaysia. Malacca? I guess it's a boring place... Ah wells, at least i get to get out of Singapore.
Ah yes, you know what's really weird? Most of you knows that black absorb heat right? Light colors will reflect heat. So then I have this striped shirt. And it's in BLACK AND YELLOW. So i was walking under th hot sun. It's feels so darn weird when part of your body feel hotter than your other part. yes, really weird.