Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Oh yes, my hanphone's kanna confiscated again (or rather, i surrenderred. ok, you don't have to say i'm dumb.). Will get back one week later, or so says th teacher...
Waking like at 8 today cos mom called th house and nobody's picking up so... woken by my mom @.@
Never really have th time to blog these few days cos I'm rushing to finish my hols homework. I nv knew th teachers will rmb -.-
but wed morn is off day--... no, off morning.
Oh yes, i finally finished my fan fiction. 15pgs of A4 size exercisebook. I guess that's alot? HEHE. Took me a few weeks.... I think i may be posting up those stories.
YAY! Mom told me she will bring me to buy comics on Friday and she'll PAY for it. YES.
weds morn is sooooooo.. blabla......................
especially when you have no anime for you to watch or nth for you to read.... rar.