Friday, June 02, 2006

Today went for th last lesson for that english camp -.-||
First of all, I don't think we need that at all. Although it was quite interesting.
Second of all....... Ah well thank you.
Today during lunch break, acc Crystal wait for her parents t fetch her. Then me and mich went off t Punggol Park Slark slark. Over there, it's really calm and you really forget abt alot of things. I want time to stop then (not cos I'm in love with mich). It's so relaxing~ Th only thing is.. mich kept *******. Heehee.So then went back and was late for... I dunno? 1hr? Teacher was like asking why I'm late. I told her i was kinda sick so rested for a while and she say she don't believe me. WTF? Ok, I'm horrible at lying but I still went there in th end right? Unlike all my other gfs. HMPH. PANG SEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!
Gfs: Let's arrange an outing at Pasir Ris park kays? We'll discuss it when we're online~~