Thursday, July 06, 2006

EMATH MAKE PEOPLE CRAZY. It's scientifically proven by me. I did till i went crazy and laugh like crazy for nothing.
I need to:
-Lose 8kg! (Without THAT STUPID MEESIAM BRAIN TO KEEP COMMENTING ON EVERY FOOD I EAT!)
-Pass my chemistry
-Remember to bring most of my stuffs so i don't have to keep borrowing from Sushan.
- ...
Dang. I can't find the cream for my face. THOSE things are coming out again. Blah. Tomorrow's the chem test and i didn't really study for it. BUT I WILL PASS AND I'LL STUDY LATER!
Then today got a GOOD KARMA ... er... "talisman" from Zuming. He damn crazy. Seriously. And yea, today's TaiYu's birthday. Otanjobi Omedeto. Meaning Happy Birthday in Jap.
YAY! TOMORROW'S FRIDAY! After drama's going to watch sis' CO concert! YAY! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!