Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm still thinking what i left behind at th chem lab... I don't think i left anything behind? I think it's a trick from stupid qi and cryst. yeeeeea! I cannot be so blur mah. I'm not blur.
Ah yes. Had quite a fun day today. And quite a sad day. I spent 6dollars on taxi fare. Blardy. Cos I'm almost late and those bus won't come. So i paniced and resorted to th last thing i'll usually do... Taxi!! I cannot afford to be late again. That's why i took th taxi. If I'm late again, it'll be 3 times le. then if I'm not wrong, will call my parents. In school, before school starts....Very lonely. Went to find Crystal they all at e4 but they're not in. So went to e1 classroom. Listened to mp3 while reading manga. It'll be much more enjoyable if those e1 people will just shut up about their lame talks. =x Then school starts and blabla. Then me, yh and sy decided to make $$. HEHE. We plan to buy manga from other sellers who are selling at a very low price... Then sell it again at a higher price. lol. We call this Operation: making $$. lol. It's just for fun luh.
Posted my fanfic ytd night. yay! I have readers! lol!
Tomorrow's Tai Yu's birthday!! YAY!
CAN'T WAIT FOR COSFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*drools.
Speaking of cosfest, I dreamt of stupid qi buying BLEACH manga. She bought th most ex one! $17!!! And me and sy were standing beside her shocked! Then asked her why she wanna buy th most ex one. Then she said JUST TRY TRY. LOL!