Sunday, November 16, 2008

I know it's none of my business

I know. But I still couldn't help breaking down after hearing the telephone conversation between the adults. I've never seen my dad so aggressive before. The worst thing is that it's towards another family member. I'm at a loss of words. So in the car, i had a few flashbacks. I remembered the times HE had been good to us. Always buying us stuffs. The most significant one will be HIM fax-ing a birthday wish for my birthday when i was little.
But sometimes his attitude is just too out of control. I mean, I cannot forgive him for scolding my sis and also my bro, when my parents are not around. It's just too absurd. And he expects people to be "shaped" according to what he wants. The way he kept using those harsh words... forgive me, but i felt he deserved it now that not only his friends are getting lesser. I can't forgive the way he scolded my granny.
Sometimes I do sympathize with him. I'm really confused. Am I going to lose a family member? Or maybe a few more? I don't want...