Friday, November 14, 2008

DAY 2 and an announcement

Stuffies I've bought.











YOYO! Here to update my days in Tokyo! Ok, I'm sorry I cut the post into so many parts. I'm still having jetlag. Damn tired. >.< Shall post day 3 tmr.

Day 2
Woke up at around 7am Singapore time, so it's 8am Tokyo time. Went down to eat breakfast. Set off from hotel at 9.30am.
First stop, Harajuku! Yep, went to Johnny's shop. It's a TUESDAY MORNING and there are freaking alot of fangirls queuing up to get in (yea, you have to queue up cos the shop's always full). So after waiting for... 5mins? We got in. Damn, the shop's SMALL! I mean, hey, Johnny's a rich guy, can't he afford a BIGGER SHOP? Ok, so we spent about 1hour in the shop. Fangirls are crazy. They push you around like nobody's business. So I've got quite a number of stuffies!
Yep, after that went random shopping. Bought a few clothes and stuffs. Saw a GazettE bus at the shibuya junction. Oh ya, we walked from Harajuku to Shibuya since the website we went to recommended it, and yea, if you're going, you should try it!
I was saying i saw the GazettE's bus with TV advertising their new single, leech. At first when we're near Tower Records, I heard a scream from nowhere. Then I thought the scream sounded familiar. So I turned and saw the freaking bus for the freaking 5seconds. Yep, NO TIME TO TAKE PHOTOS. Plus, i was stunned.
THEN, we went to tower records and i saw a GazettE 'special day' stand. So I ran in to buy a CD just to take part in the lucky draw. I won a sticker, and so did everyone else. =____= I was hoping for a poster. *shrugs*
Went in to tower records again to get Alice Nine's concert dvd "play like 'A' rainbows -enter and exit-". Spent around an hour there and walked to have lunch at KFC. Went to the disney shop which is just in front of the KFC. It's 4storeys high, if i'm not wrong. Got a damn load of stuffies.
Walked pass 109mall. Quite a nice place to shop.
Got back to hotel to take a rest and went out again at around 6pm to head to Otome street, which is near Ikebukuro, which is near our hotel. Shopped along the streets and had dinner at Wendy's. Their cheesecake's nice! >D And Ping thought the cashier girl is cute. xD
Found our way to Otome street. Visited the animate and got meself some Kuroshitsuji and Junjyo stuffs. Zah! Head back hotel at around 10pm.
Me and Tomei got a lil bored, so we went down at around 11pm to check the timings for the limousine bus and also to the convini (Convenience shop in short). Bought drinks and yoghurt. Too bad for tomei though. She unintentionally got herself a yoghurt meal. I really don't want to explain what happened after that. She had a horrible night, i must say.
SLEEP!


Oh and an announcement:
I will be quitting LBA cos I'M NOT AS POPULAR AS THE OTHER TWO MEMBERS and they wanted to kick me out. Yea, I know they're mean. Hur. D<