Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sick of everything

I'm not in the best state now. Suddenly a hell load of problems came crashing down. The adults are having disputes which are seriously affecting us, we're moving house, granddad's health problem... what else? It seems little, but it's really affecting me alot. So it doesn't help that my friends told me sth that is meant to be a joke. I mean, whatever lah, maybe I'm just TOO sensitive since I'm the only one who got pissed. If you guys think it's really funny, then continue bah. Tell me, so I'll try to get used to it. Maybe I'm in the wrong for being so petty.
I'm not posting this to show to the whole world how pathetic I am, or how weak and pampered i am - not exposed to problems. I just wish people could let me cool down for a while and know the reason why I'm not in the best of mood these few days.
I'm seriously sick of life. Sick of everything. I hope everything ends soon for me. Sick of life, sick of life sick of life sick of life sick of life. I just want to shut myself down. There is seriously no purpose in life. So what if you're happy now? You're going to die anyway. I hope I can, soon.