Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life has no purpose anymore. I really feel numb. So numb that i actually skipped lunch and dinner like zOMG and i'm not at all hungry. I mean like yea, i had suicidal thoughts BUT i'm not that crazy. It's just me thinking how it'll feel like since i felt everything's like a dream. What i did today all felt like a dream. And yea, i actually broke down during Chinese lesson. It's not because my group members are giving me problems, but it's more like i felt I suck as a group leader of my PW group. I'm lazy and I'm forgetful. First, i didn't bind the WR together. Second, i didn't print content page and biblio and annexes. So like i spent half an hour in the com lab trying to print but to no avail. Lucky enough, Sheng Hui let me use her terminal and i manage to print it. And Mr Nahar actually wants it tmr. WTF like made me anxious for nothing. I really hate PW.
Studying after school is great though. I really love my HUGE and RANDOM study group. <3
I can't wait for PW to die!