Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hey minna~ Continuing posting the photos taken ytd.








































Those are in order.
okies, this is what happened ytd!
12nn met Lao Ling, Lao Teng, Jia Qi and ss. Bought drinks and snacks before leaving for Pasir Ris Park. Arrived there at 1pm. Rented the skates with Lao Ling while the others rented the bikes. Cycled and Skated for 2 hours. My bones are hurtin' then cos the skates are sorta small. Then we played volleyball before playing at the playground. jessica came and we went to the beach. Relaxed and camwhored. 've never been so relaxed in a loooong time. Since the gfs outing. Around 5 we went to change.. well, only ss. Then we went to play volleyball again while waiting for Yu hui, pei yi and ethel. They came soon and they joined in the game. Sy,jasmine, zu ming, desmond, kah wai and milfred came and they started playing basketball. Some of us just watched. Soon, we headed to amanda's chalet. At first we helped. But then soon after we went to play basketball! WhooO! FUN FUN FUN! This is the first time i had so much fun playing bb! Shooting into so many hoops and them slowly teaching me how the game works. :) Played for hours. Finally we "retired" and some of us group chatted. Lao ling, lao teng, jia qi, milfred and ss. haha. And they waited with me till my parents came to fetch me. Sorry guys for waiting although you're tired :(
Today my whole body cramped. Maybe it's cos I've nv exercised so much in my life before. xD
Went to Orchard to shop with my family today :D Dad kept complaining that i should wear skirts. and blabbered how I am a failure being a girl :( urgh. In the end bought a pair of slippers. I had difficulty sitting down when trying the shoes, had difficulty taking out my clothes, difficulty wearing my pants,etc. My whole body just cramps whenever i bend! urrr. Ok, end of blogging.
gfs i miss ya'll.