Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Change blogskin again! The lolita one was kinda lag, so i changed. Yea, I liked this.
today was sorta horrible day for me. Was playing basketball with my friends, then i was saving a ball (stupidly) and i fell flat on the ground.(stupidly) that was so super embarrassing. In front of somemore. *&)!*#&*$(
So then the rest of the game i was too embarrassed to play. Not enthu. Well, I'm not the only one. Everyone's kinda playing restlessly. And I was thinking about THAT thing. So I went off first. I told my mom that I fell. She said it's a MUST for sports. =.= she said everyone should fall at least one. Thanks. That helped. Seriously. Sms-ed ss and she comfort me abit too. xD
At home, I relieved the embarrasment by playing Star Wars battlefront with my bro. Happy PWN-ING HIM. YAY! Kept killing, FELT SO GOOOOD! In the middle of the game Eileen msg me. hahah. I won't feel left out and thanks for concerning :)
And she said they laughed cos I'm cute when i fell down? =.= ok...
i may be crushed.D: