Saturday, August 19, 2006

Slept for 13 hours straight today! ..although i still feel like sleeping somemore. blame my mom for waking me up just because it's 10 in the morn. zzzz. She usually don't allow me to sleep further than 10 'cept for special reasons. I wonder why....zzz. Broke the record for this month - 12 hours. (which is kinda usual.)
I wanna sleep somemore!......... zzzz.......
Anyway, drama was very fun ytd. That Arvin kept making me laugh. THAT ASS! xD
And Donovan was so pervertic (as usual)
Me and Yu Wei shared a... cloth? The one the malay guy wears.. the skirt thing? lol. Then we decide to give the cloth to Sushan cos she's cold and she has too little fats, unlike us! xD
I played fighting game with JY. XD!!
We have: 2 guns (water gun) and a sword (fake lightsaber)
Then we have to say "en garde" before fighting. LOL!! THen at first he use the lightsaber to fight. Kept hitting me. Then we change weapons. I hit him and he fell on the floor. His tooth is bleeding. LOL! But he still wanna play. Oh wells.
Then after drama went to Heartland mall CC with SY. Spent half an hour inside!! Record for this term.
Went home...... Met my bro in the bus. Er.. actually we didn't see each other until we reached our house's bus stop -.-!|