Tuesday, August 22, 2006

/edited
Class was fun cos many teachers are not here! wh33ts!
Played truth or dare. Was fun.. and sometimes embarrasing..
After school went to eat with Ethel. Talked about alot of things.
Anyway, check this out.
http://www.callcentermovie.com/movie/movie2.html
funny. heh.
Anyway.. more and more of my classmates know about my diet project. Many people are shocked that i wanted to diet.
And that blahblah Sushan and Manfred kept looking out for everything i eat. When I eat something, they go like "diet diet!!"
=.=
Milfred told me to exercise instead of dieting. Cos I need nutrients. But I kinda don't really enjoy sweating xD
Ethel said that I'm not really fat. I'm just cute. Why thank you ethel, i love you very much.
xq suggested me doing AT LEAST 100 sit ups a day. trying. When it comes to losing weight, i must listen to that moron's (xq's) advise. She said eat fruits for every meal.
My mom said the same thing, eat fruits for every meal (I think they are psychic or sth. They say the same thing!) But she say of cos not every.. Like, during breakfast and dinner. I think I'll puke out apples one day (Since it's the ONLY fruit i like to eat, aside from papaya.)
JIA YOU JIA YOU!