Sunday, August 20, 2006

Oh ya. Just realised sth.
Reference: pictures of date 8Aug06.
The background people's facial expressions are funny. xD
Ok. I know you guys will say I'm lame or sth.
Oh ya. And some of you readers may have noticed the counter i put up.
FYI, I'm my 100th reader -.-"
And I didn't know I have so many readers... I know regulars are my gfs, sushan, my two cousins...
Who are the others? lol!
Holidays shalt commeth in a few days time. =)
I shalt enjoy while I still can.
Oh yes. Yesterday when browsing thru a shop i frequent in chinatown, the aunty asked me if i wanna get anything for my teachers. I'm like, no. Soon at night when i went out with my uncle, he asked which teacher do i like most. I'm like, none. I don't like our teachers. xD
Well, maybe some of the drama teachers but i don't like them when they're giving attitudes xD