Friday, October 24, 2008

I would like to think that my handphone has gone bonkers, since people arn't replying to my msgs. Ah well. Fine, keep me in suspense, LEAVE ME ALONE!
Ok I'm just joking. So I spent $48 at one go just now at kino, AFTER 20% off. YES OMG I'M SUCH A LOSER!!! I mean, Tomei saw this ARENA37c special with Reita on the cover. 40pages of Reita! PLUS it's the last copy like wth! So I just had to grab it! It cost me $23.20 before discount.
Then we went to pay at the main entrance counter. Decided to look through the Asian Literature section (my favourite section after the manga and magazine one). I was sooooo sure there wasn't anymore books i need to get but guess what? I saw ALL SHE WAS WORTH by my favourite author, Miyuki Miyabe. AND IT'S THE LAST COPY. Just my luck. Cost me $24.18.
And i bought kera magazine for reference yah-dah.

I hate being broke. rar.