Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm just so... F*cked up. Sometimes i just hate being me.
I'm so sorry, i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry.
I'm going to be out of my mind.
All these problems just piled up on my shoulders.
If only i was a loner.
If only i have freedom.
If only i were to just sleep and never wake up.
I wouldn't have to face these stupid shit.

wtf. why can't you guys just give me a break?
Don't give me the roll eyes kind of attitude when i have to go out with some other friends.
It's not my fault I'm not able to go out so often. It's not my fault you guys asked later.
It's not like i only have a group of friends.
Do you know how hard it is to maintain so many friendships when you can only go out like, once every two weeks or sth?
Seriously, i hate my life so much i feel like cutting myself away from the rest of the world.
and fuck pls don't give unnecessary fucked up black face. I fucking hate that.
I realised i hate people easily.