Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hmmm. Was reading through some blogs and i realised i haven't been doing what most of them are doing - thanking~ Wh33ts!

Ok, I don't have many friends. TT^TT But still, I'm grateful cos they're wonderful!

Here goes...

I WANNA THAAAAAAAAAANK:

Gfs [jm, xq, mich, crystal]:
Although we don't spend much time together now, but still, i know we're still bonded. Friendship is like that aren't they? It's not the amount of time we spent together. As they say: Not the quantity but the quality. Yep. I love you girls. :3


4E1 '07/3E1 '06: We're divided. Can't change that. But i still love this class. It's crazy isn't it? *laughs* I really love the photoshoots. You people are SUPERMODELS! One-of-a-kind class i must say.


Jiiemuii`x [Eileen, Ethel, Jasmine, Jessica, JiaQi, PeiYi, SuShan, YenTeng]: You girls are one crazy bunch! I spent most of my time with you girls! It's quantity and quality. All the photoshoots. You girls are the most enthu ones! It's really crazy! Love the birthday celebrations you girls planned. And thanks for being such good friends! Love you girls! <3


Online bunch [Charizard, Tantha, Jing, Aki, Parapara, Hara, Nataku, Silcyn, etcetc]: YAY! You guys are FUN! I look forward to spamming with you guys in 2008 >D Motto OUTINGS! *jumps*


SiangYew: My 4 years friend! YAY! You're SUPER! Cos we have lots of interests in common! Really love kino shopping, clothes shopping with you! HAHAH! Thanks for always lending me stuffs and... er... stuffs.
Sophia: EH! I've spent lots of time with you esp during the evening classes! The dinner and sometimes lunch together was fun! You're a humorous girl! Keep it up!
Sam: The first time we went out together was the Harry Potter movie! HAHA! It was fun! And thanks for the "biography" you made for me for my birthday. It was super and i love it loads! You're a great friend!
Amanda Chuang: My best cheena class partner! Hahaha! I really enjoyed your company during cheena class! They were fun! I miss cheena lessons!
HengTiong: You're my best guyfriend! >D Someone who i can rant on! HAHA! Thanks for always listening to my nonsense!
ZuMing: You're a CRAZY guy! It was fun with you! You're always so active! Keep it up. >D

erm, I guess no more? Maybe i missed someone out! >.<

If you want me to post an individual dedication, tell me. >D