Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm Crazy. Weeeaharhar!

ra like i'm seriously in no mood to study. yea rar. Chem test tmr and i'm at chapter 19 only. meh meh meh.

I'm missin my jrock. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANNA LISTEN TO THEM BADLY BUT IF I LISTEN I COULD NOT CONCENTRATE!!!!!! z.
It's ok YJ! You can do it YJ! It's only 2 more days. Yep, two more days in hell.
TT^TT

Let me list out again my plans after exams. (ammended)
1. Hang Out with GIRLFRIENDS.
2. Stayover at TANTHY COUSIN's place to watch GazettE Live and all teh animes.
3. Watch Hana Kimi and DragonZakura
4. Prison Break marathon with STUDY GROUP (jessica etc.)
5. Get a unique and weird haircut.
6. Shopping with EILEEN
7. Train all my pokemon in my diamond version and battle with NEOSIANGYEW (AND PWN HIM!)
8. 14th DIVISION outing!
9.shopping with MOMMY!
10. Birthday celebrations with (fill in blank). *too many*

Hur and i bought a pair of shorts. ^^