Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Nothing to write today.
Just that I'm too excited over the cds!
And the new manga releases/ coming soons.
-Bleau Rosen 02 (chi)
-Ouran 09 (eng)
-Vampire Knights 04 (eng)
-Wild adapter 01, 02, 03 (eng)
HOoooooo
I'm addicted to AnCafe, Kra and MYV's songs! Huur. so nice.
Anyway, does anyone know what is the meaning of "iitoshi Hito"? Kra and Miyavi used them in their songs... .__.

Changed my blogskin!! KRA!!!
Ok, Mai(one who is winking) looks seriously weird! And I thought Yasuno(Pink hair dude) is already weird. 1/2 of their band are weird! xD But I like xD
Keiyuu is seriously cute! He should be charged for that! (2nd from left) Not much comments for the bassist (The extreme left). His hair looked like the male vocalist of HANDMC.
Keiyuu is cute.
Wanted a Miyavi skin~ But most of them are ugly!! It's black~