Friday, January 26, 2007

A day at the saloon yesterday.Spent 4 hours there. Cool? Totally. So i took some pics. huurrr.
See how nice is it? Before cutting.

The result.


School was bad in the beginning. With that fucking brocolli scolding me for not bringing my nametag and for not pronouncing the alphabates properly. I mean like what the fuck? My pronounciation? BAD!? Esp pronouncing my own name? So bad mood till first period.
Then the rest of school was fun!!! Chinese lesson was so funny! Teacher was checking works of people who didn't bring their book on monday. It's me, manfred and two other guys. On thurs we did a check up alr. And teacher told me to complete the comprehension that i left blank. So she checked mine and found i only did like two questions. I said i have no time to do ytd. Then Manfred was like "lame excuse!" (Cos he didn't do alot also xD) I said i had a special reason and it's cos i spent 4hours at the saloon ytd. She said "Waa. Your hair cut by David Gan ah?" Then Manfred argued that he cut one strand of his hair ytd so he don't have time to do. So funny la. Then I sabo-ed him unknowingly. Teacher asked me if he is in our amath class but i heard if we have a math alr. So i said no. He scolded me King Eight eggs. LOL!
Then after school went lunching with CFS. Funny luh cos at RP kopitiam, suddenly kent appeared. (don't even know how he got there.) And he called Jia Qi and Peiyi "xian nu" fairy. =.= Then after kent left they kept discussing about some fairy fairy stuffs. So laaaaaaaame.
After the emath extra lessons, took bus 80 with xing yun, sy and ht. Me and xy went Kovan to shop a while before going home. Rainin heavily and i asked my mom to fetch me from the bus-stop. Yea i know i'm pampered.