Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ripped from Kirimi chan's blog.

1. if you had me alone locked up in your house for twenty-four hours and i had to do whatever you wanted me to, what would you do with me? then repost this in your blog. you might be surprised with the responses you get.

2. name 13 of your friends that you can think of now
01. Crystal
02. Michelle
03. jm
04. xq
05. Eileen
06. Charizard
07. Kirimi
08. Tantha
09. aki
10. Yen Teng
11. sy
12. Nathson didi
13. Tl
don't read the questions below until you have written all the names of the 13 people!

Q1. How did you meet 10?
Classmates

Q2. what would you do if you have never met 1?
hmm.. lead life normally? CRYSTAL GF DON'T CRY!

Q3. what would you do if 2 and 6 dated?
I'll die.

Q4. have you seen 4 cry before?
Yea. ahahah!

Q5. do you think 10 is cute?
Some how.... When she's funny

Q6. how did you get to know about 8?
erm. She's my dear cousin.

Q7. would you ever go on a date with 12?
errrrr.... Maybe. heh! But I'll be death glared by his "fans"

Q8. what's 7's fav colour?
dunno... pink maybe?

Q9. what would you do if 6 confessed that he/she likes you?
I'll return the love! <3

Q10. facts abt 9
I remembered her as the cooke girl. Cos she once calls us back to eat cookies.
aki is SHORT. Bwahahahaha!
but kawaii ^^

Q11. who's 4 going out with?
her H-O-T dancing bf.

Q12. who is 5 to you?
my CF! lol!

Q13. would you ever live with 13?
nope, but i want xD

Q14. is 2 single?
N-O! That betrayer! xD

Q15. what do you think about 3?
very WEIRD.

Q16. what's the best thing about 5?
She's caring ^^

Q17. what do you like about 11?
errr. He's Crazy. He's a manga fan like me.

Q18. fav memory with 2?
hmm. I guess it's the time when we went to punggol park and she.... ahem.

6 people to do the quiz:
anyone!