Sunday, November 26, 2006

hurrrr. More and more people in my msn contact list has japanese phrases in their nick. Well, it makes me think if they really know what they've typed. Ah wells. I'm not angry.
How I've long to have someone in school who can communate with me through Japanese. Haiiiiish. Blame it that my school does not have many who likes reading manga.
Urrr. Yeap, there are some, demo sa...they are plain OTAKU! D:
They read it for the sake of... being popular? I dunno.
One scenerio is when some people started reading DN after the movie. Some people even boast around the spoilers for the second movie without even reading the manga/watch the anime.
I dunno. But I'm pissed with Otaku-s. People who is a fan of sth they don't know/like.
Example is Charizard's junior.
She claimed she likes GazettE.
When ask which member in GazettE she likes, she said "RAITA"
*&$)(%&*)($*@)
That's worst than that bald head guy in heyheyhey!
Asked what instrument does RAITA play, she don't know.
(*)#(*@$
Urh fine. Shall not comment much anymore. I know there will be some people who will think i'm making a fuss of small matters.
Well everyone hates Otakus.