Thursday, November 16, 2006

Does Reita have a nose?

Skip this if ya want. Full of GazettE.

I was Fan Girling. I was REALLY SCREAMING. Teh loves. Reita rocked the stage in the first vid!

WTF! They're crying! Kai threw his drum stick to the crowd! hurrr i want!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhH9aK58g9A
NLSG Bonus footage. Nice ones.
#2: Uruha massaging Ruki. Vid taken by my love (Reita)

#3: Ruki's voice is so cute! He said: yeeaa when he jumped on the crew's back. Omigosh, the "narrator" was reita! ok? remember that.

#8: Kai's cute ^^

END?! I WANT THE DVD! TT^TT
What the hell. WHY must they piss my reita off?! RARARARARARARAR!

MYV is so random! So cute! *background plays Cassis guitar ver.)

Alright now. This is teh CUTE!

Omygosh. MYV's so funny! Gazette!

I see no ruki even though they claimed so. The second person who bowled was kai!

MYV kissed Kai!

Reita's smile ;D

Reita, Ruki and Uruha beating Kai up. SO CUTE! Omygosh. I'm beginning to love kai.

At page 35 now. continue tomorrow.
Reita and Kai is love. Peace out!