Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Read Cuz Dan's blog alr! xD After a loong time. Yea, and found a quiz there! ^-^

1. Name: Tan Yun Jia
2. Birthday: 26th July 91
3. Place of Residence: Woodleigh park
4. What makes you happy: Jrock, my friends, my family, yaoianime/manga
5. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: last, Silly God Disco - GazettE. Was singing with the lyrics! xD
7. What is particularly good/bad about my blog: Sigh. Too many self-obsessed photos for people to drool/puke. xD
8. An interesting fact about you: er. I'm 168cm? xD
9. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: Reita! erm, but in *ahem* real life, believe it or not, NO. =.=
10. Favorite place to be: Clarke Quay. Minus the emo people who always sit on the steps looking at a POLLUTED RIVER.
11. Favorite lyric:" It is cheesed with power and the morality of which it goes mad
A lot of people became dogs having tied to be chain
Your happy there?

I want to be enjoying the life though it will knock against
a high wall hereafter
I'm already dead however I was saved with the rock

I swore it at that time. I will walk life that shines highest
There is no fear. It gets it over though there is a painful day too
Now let's go. The wing expands and goes to look for freedom
and the glory
The world that extends to the place waits surely for you " - Silly God disco

" The idol full of themselves
laughs from their high horse:
'chu chu churu chuchu ran ran'.
Screaming with a coy voice:
'Business love black hearted bitch
You want money? Here, take it.'
'chu chu churu chu chu chu fuck'
Let's go with survival of the weakest.

Go ahead and look down on them,
you're the one watching these idiots!

I am ruder! I am ruder!
If you want to laugh, go ahead and laugh
I am ruder! I am ruder!
Kick up the road of misfortune.

A maniac who likes to hurt themselves.
Don't pretend you're a headcase,
it makes me sick to my stomach.
A stupid high brow joke,
a metal plated rusted mask
'chu chu churu chuchu ran ran'
By the time you notice, it's too late.

I am ruder! I am ruder!
If you want to laugh, laugh til you die.
I am ruder! I am ruder!
Is it wrong to be stupid? There're no rules.
I am ruder! I am ruder!
The greatest heresy. Fuck off, hypocrites.
I am ruder! I am ruder!
I'm going berserk.

'Japanese Ruder' Yeah!!!!!!!" - Ruder

Sorry it's two songs, but i like them. >D
12. Best time of the year: erm, CHRISTMAS! ^0^
13. Weirdest food you like: Papaya with Milk??

RECOMMEND
1. A film: Pirates of the Carribean i guess.
2. A book: Castle in the Air
3. A song: Cassis - GazettE or D.L.N - Gazette
4: A band: Girugamesh. TT^TT It's goood.

PLUS
1. One thing you like about me: eh, gentleness! ^-^
2. Two things you like about yourself: my hair XDDDD and I have a nice home.
3. Put this in your blog so i can tell you what I think of you.
4. POST A PICTURE OF YOU!
eh, just scroll down, you'll find lotsa it.

Ok. My day. Was.... ok? Yesterday and today, my bloody mucus runs down like nobody's business. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WEATHER?! TT^TT