Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Went escape today. The Haunted House rocks man!! Mik and Liz is sooooo funny!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha!!!!! Whhhaaaoo!!! I still feel dizzy because of the flipper ride.. I still can feel the "flippiness". Hahaa!! Ate two hotdog breads wor~~ Hmm... sat wet and wild like... 3times? then flipper like, about 5 times at least.. Haunted one time, the kart thingy 2 times. Me so g.damn pathetic leh!! 1st time 2nd, second time last. ToT

Never sat Panasonic and the ship thingy!!! Because Liz and Mik are scared of it. Well, I guess it's only mik, haha!!! Downloaded the rest of bleach and now I download finish le!! YAY!!! Now waiting for others to download finish nya.. Urrrhuuurrrhhh... I just found out that the GSD phase 1 only play until near finish and it's not complete!! ToT!! Me wanna download Ichigo 100%!!! I wanna see their ichigo panties!!! =X

jaa`